COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE AT DISCOVERY ACCOMMODATION
Our highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests, colleagues and business partners.
COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the way we live. We are adapting our operations to fit within the new normal. In response to this, we and our team have reviewed our existing health and safety processes and developed new safety protocols. This involves in-depth cleanliness and a disinfection protocol that is designed to ensure your safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
You can book with confidence at Discovery Accommodation as your health and welfare are our top priority.
- Trained and dedicated directly employed cleaning staff.
- Each room inspected by a supervisor.
- Each room will be cleaned and then disinfected using a fogging machine which kills viruses & bacteria, this will be confirmed in our text message to you on arrival. What is fogging?
- Your room will have been fully aired for at least 20 minutes.
- "Easy check-in” via mobile text will prevent any face to face contact. You will be sent a text on the day of arrival with a secure access code so there is no need to come to our office. Our office staff are available by phone & email but the office will be closed.
- Staff will not enter your room during your stay.
- To reduce risk where possible we will use disposable items.
- Any cooking facilities that are provided, pots, pans etc will be provided in a sealed box. These boxes are replaced for each guest.
- Guests who have already booked breakfast will have a continental breakfast delivered to their room.
- Our laundry will be washed in our private laundry and will be delivered in a sealed packing to your room. We realise that some guest will prefer to use their own bedding, therefore our bedding will be left in sealed bags to reduce risks.
- Common areas will be cleaned more frequently and disinfected daily.
- All doors have now been fitted with locks which are easy to clean and are keyless. The locks and door handles will be disinfected daily.
All staff have undertaken more training and have been provided more resources to ensure our properties are cleaned to the highest standard.
To reduce face to face contact our “Easy check in” system allows you flexibility and increased safety, giving you access to your room without face to face contact.
Freedom and flexibility to arrive at a time to suite you. All the information you will need is sent to your phone including access codes, map and address.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident that your stay will be safe. If you wish to bring your own linen and towels we have allowed for this. All our laundry is provided in sealed bags direct from our laundry.
The safety of our guests and staff during these uncertain times is always our top priority. We want you to be reassured that we are doing everything we can to make sure that our properties are cleaned to the highest standard possible minimising any risks to our guests and staff.
We will keep our procedures under review and amend as necessary.